19 September 2008

Been a While

Ok, so just because I haven't been posting doesn't mean that I haven't been praying, I promise!  I must confess that I've been struggling with knowing what to do with this blog exactly.  I was trying to keep it personal and generic at the same time.  Not working too well.  My prayer life has also not been quite what I would like it to be, so I'm working on some things to help there, and I'm thinking of using this blog more for that purpose.  I don't plan on posting my prayers here, or anything quite that bold (or arrogant?), but I've got some things in the works that will help me be more diligent in my prayer times and to "pray without ceasing" (as I still try to figure out what that looks like!).

In the meantime, I've added a new prayer request:

Anna

Anna lives in WA and is struggling with many things.  She's my husband's cousin (no that's not something she's struggling with).  She's currently not living at home with her husband and children.  She is easily angered and has trouble keeping a job.  First I pray for God to save her!  True change can only take place and last when we are filled with the Spirit and look to God for our daily perseverance.  

But I do pray that God will restore her relationships with her family and help her in her work, too.  But her heart is more important, as are the hearts of her children and husband, and so that is the most important request.

No comments:

Post a Comment