07 March 2008

Welcome!

Daily we need prayer.  We need to communicate with God about many things.  We must praise Him, thank Him, glorify Him and beseech Him in prayer.  On my Random Thoughts blog, I have often wanted to share prayer requests that I have or that have been given to me by friends.  The difficulty that I have on that site is that I often fail to come back and update those requests.  I hope here to rectify that situation.  Here I desire to share with whoever will read and pray for the needs that are on my heart and the hearts of my family in Christ.

So, if you are reading this and you have something that you'd like to share and have me or anyone else pray for or praise God for any reason, please feel free to send me the details, and I'll be happy to post them and pray for them and praise God for how He will work in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment